Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sethxi

New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! Empty
PostSubject: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Lately people have been trolling the fuck out of the server with there new Owner Sounds E2, brought by Engie... And I was thinking since there are too many trolls that abuse this, that we add a rule 11, like this..

Rule 11: No using the Owner Sounds E2 or anything like it.

You can change the wording.. btw.

It's really annoying and I just wanted to let you know that there needs to be a rule about it.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 pm

LightRan wrote:
No.

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 am

I allso agree, I mean, Sethxi, first time I saw you I started hating you because you where doing some crappy sound spam E2 in SPAWN yourself, and you're not allowed to build in spawn, no E2's or anything. I saw you make some E2 in spawn and I was standing right next to you and you said "spam" in chat and a buttload of irritating sound spam came from you.
I called LightRan because of building in spawn and when I did you said something in chat like "remove" or some shit, sound-spam was deleted *poof*, LightRan came, deleted your stuff and you PM'ed me "fuck you bitch".
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am

But who doesn't love sound spamming the sad music when people die? Or who doesn't like it when I spam erection a river

Edit: Fucking iPad made it say erection >:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!   New Rule: No E2 sound spammers! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rule: No E2 sound spammers!
Page 1 of 1