Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattie2447

Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 pm

<STEAM_0:0:43200348/kill or be killed>
<Reason> Propblock Prop Pushing and Rule 1. well first of all he was Mayor and I started killing him (since your allowed to rdm mayor). I started spawn killing him them after the 3rd time, he fought back in a bad way. He took out props and started to throw them at me. I was able to resist it but he got me in a propblock. I even have Photo's of it. At the moment I am posting this ingame , but shortly I will edit this so it will have it.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:38 am

Mattie2447 wrote:
I started spawn killing him
You can kill the mayor, but not spawn kill him.
Just no...
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Mattie, you need to learn the rules better yourself.
A couple of weeks ago when Alex was still owner, she in total permabanned 7 players in a day because of spawn killing the mayor.
I don't know if I should support or not support this request really, you both broke rules.
But to be honest, prop abusing is actually even more bad then spawn killing the mayor.
I +SUPPORT this request.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Mattie2447

PostSubject: Re: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 am

Well, I thought I knew after all the rules because after dark heart posting my ban request, I though I should get my act together so I looked at the motd and read it over a few times. Though it does NOT state that spawn killing the mayor is against the rules. At the time, I had no clue it was a rule. Now I know so thanks for letting me know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 am

True, the only way to find out about that rule is to ask others or... I don't really know... lool sorry im bored and lame right now likeeeeeee uaghasjkgh
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1   Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prop Pushing , Prop Blocking And rule 1
Page 1 of 1