Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supercoke - Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supercoke

Supercoke - Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Supercoke - Ban Appeal   Supercoke - Ban Appeal EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

STEAM_0:0:31595593, Supercoke.exe

Supposedly RDM/NLR/SpawnKilling

I think it was LightRan. It happened this morning at around 10 AM.

I simply didn't do any of that, it was the other noobs I was fighting with that were in the wrong. I was the one that was attacked, then attacked again as I spawned. I was the one being spawn killed. I had to kill them because they were shooting at me. You kicked me as a first response, telling me I shouldn't come back even though you didn't even tell me why, or let me explain why me and three noobs were having a gun fight. I came back and wanted to talk about it, but then I got banned for 1440 mins. Not happy about that. Yeah, I admit, I'm a little trigger happy when I'm in a fire fight, I might have killed someone on accident (maybe even the admin that banned me?) but when you jump around the corner looking like the same as the guy who's shooting at me, that would be my first response. They shouldn't be around in the first place, it's a gunfight. You just walked in half-way though the disagreement, saw me killing people, and kicked me thinking I was the wrong do-er. I can understand if and why you did that, but you didn't even let me speak for myself.

I demand I be unbanned immediately, after a fair trial by a jury of my peers. At least before banning people and embarrassing them. There were plenty of people there that were not minges that can speak for me, Cole Write (forgive me if I spelled your name wrong), Lefty, and Doktor Ukelele(forgive me if I spelled your name wrong), to put names from the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Mc_mice

PostSubject: Re: Supercoke - Ban Appeal   Supercoke - Ban Appeal EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 am

He banned me for propflying for 2 days. I was using people launchers to fly up in the sky. Not even propflying, and people do this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Doktor Ukulele

PostSubject: Re: Supercoke - Ban Appeal   Supercoke - Ban Appeal EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 pm

I believe it was Cole Wright, and yeah, the name is Doktor UKU-lele. Nobody ever gets it right. Neutral
Anyway, I didn't even know you got banned, but it was only a day cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercoke - Ban Appeal   Supercoke - Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Supercoke - Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1