Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lookforme

Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them Empty
PostSubject: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm

OK so ive got another problem (complaint) and that is that the older players need to stop being so OP and dickish with the newer players.Admins mods and donators as i sometimes called them the "older players" always raid,rdm,nlr,and be all around dicks to new players who dont even know how to choose a job! all they really do is raid and make excuses about rdm and shit https://nocturnalgaming.rpg-board.net/t123-admins-mods-and-donators-thinking-they-can-do-what-they-want <----- more of my point on THAT particular matter. What im really trying to say is that the older players just stop stealing everything getting the crate instantly and raiding newer players so that new players have a chance at actually becoming older players THEMSELVES and so on and so fourth. Just give them a fucking break guys! and im not saying this so that i can get more stuff and die less i actually consider myself an older player (but in this matter its more of because im well known in the community and have been playing quite a while) and therefore i wouldnt raid anybody ive seen on a week beforehand because that would mean they are newer players. NEVER THE LESS thats the end HERPA DERP -Lookforme
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am

When I was mod that short time, I helped alot of new players but I guess I'll never get that chance again :/
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 am

Dark you where a great mod and IDK why they demoted you. You enhanced the server for that short time and im sorry.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:57 pm

First off, not everyone's like that. I hardly ever get stuff...
Also you got demoted dark?
That isn't sehr doof
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:03 pm

I got demoted due to max raging, and after that rule breakers went in and he raged even more because he raged and demoted me and hes raging so much hes gonna leave the server to die...
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Dark Heart wrote:
I got demoted due to max raging, and after that rule breakers went in and he raged even more because he raged and demoted me and hes raging so much hes gonna leave the server to die...
Was there a reason for this raging

#100thpost #yolo
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

OF COURSE THERE WAS NO REASON IT WAS ALL GOOD AND THEN SUDDENRAGE
Nah just kidding.
It must've been a reason for sure but I have no idea WHAT reason.
Back to top Go down
Tixuo1234

Tixuo1234

PostSubject: yeah   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 pm

there where some good mods. the worst mod was either blisco or mrcat

blisco always rage-kicked me

and mr cat was never fun and tryed to kick me for owning a corrador in the apartments.

some of the best mods where ava,dark,look *was lookforme a mod?*

Last edited by Tixuo1234 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED GOOD MODS :345 and 6)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Fuck you and that fucking corridor
If I hadnt followed the rules, you'd moan, if I did follow the rules; you still moaned!

The server is all but non-existant. You were the only fucker I had a problem with ever while mod. And there was nothing wrong with Blisco. It's people like you who whine about every insignificent detail that tipped Max over the edge so just deal with it.

Yours angrily,
Mr Cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them   Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them Empty

Back to top Go down

Older players should stop stealing everything so the new players dont get them
Page 1 of 1