Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lookforme

Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want Empty
PostSubject: Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want   Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 pm

So while i was on Me and Dark Heart where just minding our own bushiness when Blisco DJ Rarity and Ava Raided us in the Terminal yeah yeah we shrugged it off and didnt care we almost blew ourselves up anyways XD so we waited harmlessly outside of the terminal making sure we didnt return till it was over when all of the sudden blisco snipes me in the head from inside the Terminal. And so after a while of me and Dark calling RDM on him. Then (OOC) Blisco440: if i believe you can be a threat to my raid i can kill you
Hmm blisco im sorry i thouroughly red the rules (for the millionth time i might add) and it says nothing about that :/ then after a bit of arguing Ava says
(OOC) ɽʁ.яpɿ☭Ava: You could've threatened our raid with your posture and suspicious behavior standing awkwardly outside the raid area

Dafuq? how is that suspicous? AND we where on the other side of the street (not even close to the Raiding area) and had KEYS out. My point is that Admins and mods think they can do what they want and make some dumb excuse ive typed this litterally 1 minute after this happens. So someone please give them restrictions all the old admins and mods (and new admins that where old mods) are just basically the bullies on the server and there one goal is to piss you off and im talking about the ones that actually go around and not just stand there and monitor (you know who im talking about) and the only exceptions i could really make is Han because hes a good guy and doesnt do that. The reason im writing this is because this is really making my experience on the server less fun and i normally have a good time here.
Thanks for reading-Lookforme
Back to top Go down
Lookforme

Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want   Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 pm

And Kamakazi ca is good too.
Back to top Go down

Admins Mods and Donators thinking they can do what they want
Page 1 of 1