Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Heart

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 am

Hai there folks.
I have some suggestions about stuff that I think would be cool in-game.

1. Half-Life 2 Weapons. (Except for Rocket Launcher, Pulse Rifle (At least the secondary attack.) and grenades.)
Many people that are playing Garry's Mod does not have CSS Models. (They could just go out there and download cracked/hacked/hexed ones, but almost no-one does this.)
So, if I we could add HL2 Weapons, these people who don't have CSS Models can have fun too! Plus we need some new weapons because the ones we have are getting boring.

2. Admin Application.
I think there should be Admin Applications. (In fact, Moderator is supposed to be a trial for Administrator.)
But you need to meet some requirements.
For example: Been moderator for a month, A total playtime of 2 weeks/1 month ect.
It would be kinda cool.

3. New map. (rp_c18_v3)
I think this map would be good. It's almost the exact same as the one we have, but it has more areas, bigger rooms and more breakable windows. (In my opinion breakable windows is good, so realistic. People who do not agree could just put a prop there.) The map we have (rp_c18_v1) is getting kinda boring to be honest.

4. Dem rules. (You are not allowed to block any existing doors, even if a route remains.)
In my opinion I think you should be able to block off at least one door. It's actually more fun, and alot of players had to delete their base ADV Dupes where there are props that block doors, that they spent so much time and hard work on making.

5. More jobs. (Thief, Builder ect)
I think our server has a little lack of jobs. I would suggest adding a job called Thief (Using Odessa model or something like that.) who spawn with a lockpick, but they can only raid if no-one is home/in the base. Builder, who build things and then sell it to people.

6. Job slots. (Gun Dealer, Chef and Black Merchant.)
I was thinking that when maybe 20+ or 25+ players are on the server, the Gun Dealer, Chef and Blackmerchant job slots should go up to 3.

7. Try to advertise the server more.
We have a big lack of players. (Not only because of gmod crashing)
It's kinda boring because when you play on a server there should be people there to play with.

That's all for now. Please post some feedbacks of what you think of my suggestions. What you like and what you do not like.
I might add more later.

Thanks,
-Dark Heart

Last edited by Dark Heart on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
melonrunner

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 am

I love those suggestions, all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

great ideas im REALLY tired of the map and a suggestion let some of the newer people get the crate! cough cough* admins donators and mods cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Lookforme

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Suggestions-
Jump to: