Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.

Go down 
5 posters

Do you support my ideas?
Yes.
Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_lcap67%Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No.
Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_lcap17%Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Some, not all.
Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_lcap16%Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Doktor Ukulele

Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. Empty
PostSubject: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm

1. Alright, well, I had an idea for repeat offenders of the rules - a black mark system.
Each time you get kicked/banned/muted, depending on the severity of the crime, it will increase your black marks (out of 10). Depending on your number of black marks, the normal ban/mute time is multiplied by the number of black marks you have - i.e, if you have 3 black marks and you get a 60m ban for RDM'ing, you'd actually get a 180m ban.
Also, if you hit 10 black marks, then permaban?
I just thought it would be cool to see this implemented into the game..

2. Also, votekicks..
To stop people aboosing in the mornings/the actual votekick function, donators of a month or longer should be able to start up a votekick. Simples. *Squirk*.
Or you make me mod. That'd be nice. P:<

3. The prices to order in guns needs to be increased - instead of being able to buy the best weapons in the game for 20k, i.e, AWP OHKO's and is worth like 18k? (Cough) more like 90k (cough)

4. Also, maybe a class limit proportionate to the no. of players? I.e, if there are under five people on the server, the limit for chef, gundealer, etc is 1.
If there are 10, then maybe 2 per class, 15 - 3 per class, 20 - 4 per class, or something similar..

5. Finally, maybe a door limit of 4 per person? LOADS of people door-whore and and it's preeetty damn annoying..

Last edited by Doktor Ukulele on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More ideas and I didn't want to start a new thread..)
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Doktor Ukulele wrote:
Alright, well, I had an idea for repeat offenders of the rules - a black mark system.
Each time you get kicked/banned/muted, depending on the severity of the crime, it will increase your black marks (out of 10). Depending on your number of black marks, the normal ban/mute time is multiplied by the number of black marks you have - i.e, if you have 3 black marks and you get a 60m ban for RDM'ing, you'd actually get a 180m ban.
Also, if you hit 10 black marks, then permaban?
I just thought it would be cool to see this implemented into the game..

Also, votekicks..
To stop people aboosing in the mornings/the actual votekick function, donators of a month or longer should be able to start up a votekick. Simples. *Squirk*.

Or you make me mod. That'd be nice. P:<

Blackmarks are pretty damn smart actually.

And I think that you can donate like 5$ or something to get the !votekick command or if you have at least Bronze or Silver donator job you can !votekick.
Or like ur idea, that if you've been donator for awhile you get it.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
LightRan

LightRan

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

If donators are allowed to votekick, so should regular players. There are plenty of donators, as well as regular players who would abuse the hell out of votekick, and vote demote so I'd say it's pretty safe to say that's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Doktor Ukulele

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Well, maybe we could just have a limit on how many times you can activate a vote per person and/or throughout the entire server? I.e, Player 1 starts a vote for Player 2 to get votekicked. Player 1 can't start up another vote for maybe 5 minutes. Player 2 can't be votekicked against for 5 minutes. .. ?
Otherwise, this sounds incredibly stupid, even in my own ears - maybe a votekick voteban? As in, you can disable peoples' votekick via a public vote?

Last edited by Doktor Ukulele on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar..)
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 am

The black marks system might need a bit of a rethink, because I have seen something when mods went on a muting spree, muting everyone and such, but maybe anything above 10 can detect rule 1, or something and does an Autokick, I was raiding a place with like half the server in it, I got autokicked for mass RDM even though I was raiding a giant weapon storage or something.
Also, maybe admins/mods can reduce/temporarily disable Black marks or something, and be able to edit black marks if they go on a kicking/muting aboose spree. Check my Screensots on Steam.

Other than that i think it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Doktor Ukulele

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am

I kind of presumed that admins would be able to manipulate the black marks freely, but if not, that'll be a problem..
The mass RDM was because of the server reset, no? And I forgot to mention this above, but either of (or both):
1. Every week or so, your black marks decrease by 1 (minimum = 0)
2. Every month or so, your black marks decrease to 0.
Back to top Go down
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 am

Votekicking is a bad idea. People will abuse it. Even donators.
But I agree that weapons and printers should be way more expensive.
+Support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.   Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits. Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Marks System and Votekicks and Gun Prices and Class Limits and Door Limits.
Page 1 of 1