Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Special Events (Like the Super crate)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Zoidberg

More Special Events (Like the Super crate) Empty
PostSubject: More Special Events (Like the Super crate)   More Special Events (Like the Super crate) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I think there should be more Special events other than the Super Crate for Instance there is one that I had in mind called the Million Dollar drop, In the plaza A dollar bill Comes down from the size and it's flashing (Like the Supercrate) And it holds 100K worth of money Very Happy (Despite the name unfortuantly giving someone 1M would be too much for someone to handle) So if you guys could Colaborate on this Idea you could Inspire some new Events Very Happy ~Doctor Zoidberg bounce
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: More Special Events (Like the Super crate)   More Special Events (Like the Super crate) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 am

Doctor Zoidberg wrote:
I think there should be more Special events other than the Super Crate for Instance there is one that I had in mind called the Million Dollar drop, In the plaza A dollar bill Comes down from the size and it's flashing (Like the Supercrate) And it holds 100K worth of money Very Happy (Despite the name unfortuantly giving someone 1M would be too much for someone to handle) So if you guys could Colaborate on this Idea you could Inspire some new Events Very Happy ~Doctor Zoidberg bounce

This is probably the greatest idea!! I would love other events!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: More Special Events (Like the Super crate)   More Special Events (Like the Super crate) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 pm

well zoid i dont like you to much (unknown reasons by anyone besides me) but i think this is a great idea although they ARE switching to the new map that Han made on the 21st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Special Events (Like the Super crate)   More Special Events (Like the Super crate) Empty

Back to top Go down

More Special Events (Like the Super crate)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: Suggestions-
Jump to: