Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Many Trolls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sethxi

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

Alright, I like your server, except it's filled with fucking trolls.. and no one will deal with them and I end up getting in trouble...

Either these trolls go, or I stop liking your server.

There arent enough mods, there shouldnt be 1 MODERATOR when theres like 25 people on the server and half of them are trolls. I don't care how you do it, just get rid of them.. I love the server but I am fucking tired of trolls getting me in trouble for shit they should be punished for.. EVERYONE is trolling me and complains that its not trolling.. and I get blamed for it..
Back to top Go down
DrJetro

DrJetro

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 am

You're the idiot here. You broke NLR after a few guys raided you, you were kicked for attempting to RDM them later, and when you came back after you posted this thread, you spawn-killed one of them and got kicked again. And worst part is that you think you can get mod. You do not know the rules, you don't not follow the rules, you intentionally break the rules in your own favor. If you don't like the server then leave, no-one needs another disturbance like you, we have enough.
Back to top Go down
Sethxi

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 am

DrJetro wrote:
You're the idiot here. You broke NLR after a few guys raided you, you were kicked for attempting to RDM them later, and when you came back after you posted this thread, you spawn-killed one of them and got kicked again. And worst part is that you think you can get mod. You do not know the rules, you don't not follow the rules, you intentionally break the rules in your own favor. If you don't like the server then leave, no-one needs another disturbance like you, we have enough.

I'm doing all this crap because everyone is trolling me. I seriously cant walk from one place to another, spawn in the server, or ever go afk without being trolled to death.

I'm not trying to break rules...
Back to top Go down
DrJetro

DrJetro

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 am

You killed a group of people because they raided you after you died in that raid.

Last edited by DrJetro on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sethxi

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am

DrJetro wrote:
You killed a group of people because they raided you.

No, I killed them cause when I respawned they were camping and started running around me in circles spamming "YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY".. It had nothing to do with the raid.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Sethxi wrote:
DrJetro wrote:
You killed a group of people because they raided you.

No, I killed them cause when I respawned they were camping and started running around me in circles spamming "YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY".. It had nothing to do with the raid.

That gives your IC person no MO to kill people
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
LightRan

LightRan

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am

Sethxi, this is why you do not have moderator. I feel like if Alex gave you the power to kick people you would use it to kick mic spammers and people you think are trolling but really aren't.

Sethxi wrote:

Either these trolls go, or I stop liking your server.

this makes you sound like a brat
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: fawk cawk   Too Many Trolls EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 am

Sethxi, you know alot of people hate you already, and you've been here for like... A week maybe?
Like, 2 or 3 days ago I joined the server and said "Hi everyone".
You replied "Fuck you dark heart nigger bitch".
And I didn't even do anything, I just joined nigga boi.
You've been breaking rule 1 alot.
If those "trolls" keep trolling you and you leave the server forever, I won't cry.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
LightRan

LightRan

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Dark Heart wrote:
Sethxi, you know alot of people hate you already, and you've been here for like... A week maybe?
If those "trolls" keep trolling you and you leave the server forever, I won't cry.
he's permabanned now >____________>
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 am

LightRan wrote:
Dark Heart wrote:
he's permabanned now >____________>

yay
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Sponsored content

Too Many Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many Trolls   Too Many Trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Many Trolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: General Discussion-