Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ive been thinking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mc_mice

Ive been thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Ive been thinking.   Ive been thinking. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 am

Alright, so sometimes ive been up very late on the server, almost all night at points and I noticed that most minges appear at night. Sometimes they take advantage of their Civil Protection and use door breakers and stuff on our doors. I want to start a discussion on a possible new vote for the rp server, a cp demotion option. I know mayor can demote but it is a bit glitched out. Also, maybe decide to add more admins/mods that will stay up at night (Like opposite side of world people), because if you look at my screenies on steam I got a hell load of pictures of people, even regulars that think they can get away with minging over night. And I would like to announce that I will try not to *Rdm* *Disrespect* anymore. Because I hate the rest of the dark rp servers. Nothing to do and half of them are empty and no one has the good players/raiding/supercrates and the system you do. TIRED OF GETTING BANNED.
Back to top Go down
LightRan

LightRan

Ive been thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been thinking.   Ive been thinking. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm

no
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

Ive been thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been thinking.   Ive been thinking. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

I think that sounds alright, there are lots of FailRP cops that just RDM because of your job and other things. A CP demotion would be cool, but for corrupt mayor that would randomly demote would be a fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Sponsored content

Ive been thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been thinking.   Ive been thinking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ive been thinking.
Page 1 of 1