Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better Gmod Hosting for you guys!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zackh

Better Gmod Hosting for you guys!! Empty
PostSubject: Better Gmod Hosting for you guys!!   Better Gmod Hosting for you guys!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello!

I would like to introduce myself, I am Zack from GForce Servers. I would like to offer you a better deal on your server hosting. I logged onto your server, some people told me to post here if they want to get in contact with the owner.

To start, I'll explain our network.
We're hosted at Singlehop Infrastructure in Chicago, Illinois. We are run from Intel Xeon E3 Sandy Bridge processors with 16-32GB RAM in each. The uplink connection is 1gbps with Cisco Guard, protecting you from attacks left and right.

The Xeon E3 is much different from any processor. They have a high clock speed, perfect for srcds instances, (which is what Gmod runs). Most providers are using 2.0ghz-2.6ghz, which are nothing compared to the E3's 3.8ghz max turbo.

We create virtual instances and divide CPU and memory into burstable chunks. Other servers on the same node cannot hog up the CPU, allowing your server to never lag. We keep extra CPU in case someone's server needs it. Basically, it will burst to allow your server to use more CPU, until it does not require it anymore.

Pricing
For your 30 slot Gmod server, I can do $25
Our Minecraft Servers start at $3 / month, but I would recommend the 1GB package for $14 / month for you guys...if you want one.

Site
Our site is located at gforceservers.com If you have any technical questions, you can contact our live chat or send us a ticket.

Contact
Add me on steam - steamcommunity.com/id/mark5689
I know a lot of people would rather talk to me personally rather than our live chat, I can answer any question you have about our services better than our chat representatives.

Free Trials
We have two day free trials, ask me about one and I'll get one setup for you.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Better Gmod Hosting for you guys!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay :: General Discussion-
Jump to: