Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Nocturnal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Zoidberg

New Nocturnal Empty
PostSubject: New Nocturnal   New Nocturnal EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 am

If anyone is reading this, we need someone who knows how to run a server, rent one, make sure it's not a Xenon and keep it running 24/7 So we can have fun just like the old days. You all know Nocturnal, and in there, we only had good times. So if anyone knows someone can do the tasks listed in the above statement, put it in a reply below.
~Nocturnal Mod Zoidberg
Back to top Go down
5455xGUY

New Nocturnal Empty
PostSubject: I do   New Nocturnal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 am

Iknow how to make a server. Though I can not keep it up 24/7 I can show you how to make it. I use to love this server and I go away for like a month and come back to find it gone
Back to top Go down
5455xGUY

New Nocturnal Empty
PostSubject: after...   New Nocturnal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:48 am

Chances are that i will not view this forum for a while. So if the server or a new server with some familiar faces does spawn i want it to be known that i would be more than happy to get on board. To anyone who would like to seek me out to chat about the server or any other maters you can find me on steam if you simply search for xx555guy and click on the profile named briggs. To all and this dwindling but charming community i bit you farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Nocturnal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nocturnal   New Nocturnal Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nocturnal
Page 1 of 1