Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat

Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... Empty
PostSubject: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi guys!

Most of you will know me as Mr Cat in the server. I became a moderator as of recent, and like to believe I have so far performed a useful, and fair service to the people who manage to play in the server properly. There has only been one obstacle I have encountered so far, and that is that if I remove someone (kick) for rulebreaking, they simply rejoin. So they can just do the exact same thing again... I can freeze them, and try and explain what is wrong, but if they are adamant about doing something, there is nothing I can do to stop them. So I am a bit stumped about that point. Others have expressed anger about the lack of finite removal for those whos only goal is to cause mayhem. We all know as of recent the server has been, 'lacking, players. But things have been picking back up recently, but unfortunately, rulebreakers come with that. there is a distinct lack of admins on the server, infact I could not name any! So we have to make do by just kicking, and hoping they get bored after 3/4 go's at mischief. It's not for me to say what should be done, but I think something should be done. Thats just my two pence! I hope to have a long and successful existence in the server!

Thats all,

Mr Cat.
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Wait... How did you get mod?
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Urgh. Well. Ask Max.
Back to top Go down
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Kamakazi cat was on like 3 days ago... and he was VERY enjoyable and helpful (much better cat then Mr.Cat)
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 am

Mr. Cat wrote:
I have encountered so far, and that is that if I remove someone (kick) for rulebreaking, they simply rejoin. So they can just do the exact same thing again...

I got an idea.
Open your console in Garry's Mod and bind a key to "!kick [RulebreakersName]".
Let's say you binded it to 5 on your numpad.
And when the rulebreaker join, you just press 5!
That's what my friend used to do. Smile

Oh, and by the way.
Congratulations for your mod!

love you
*kiss*
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Mr. Cat

Mr. Cat

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 am

Okay, thanks for that. Seems legit. i try and freeze/talk to 'em first before kicking. But some people are just that way inclined... so yeah, if that is what it takes, I will either immediately kick or leave them frozen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...   Player: Mr Cat has entered the game... Empty

Back to top Go down

Player: Mr Cat has entered the game...
Page 1 of 1