Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Nocturnal Gaming Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell, and good luck.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ID 105

ID 105

Farewell, and good luck. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 am

ID 105 here,
After a time of being inactive, and having problems,
I decided to quit with Nocturnal, and move over to another community.
I had fun here, I had misery here,
Point is, I'm out of here. If I ever were a well known "Douchebag", Sorry for that then.
If I weren't a "Douchebag", well, thanks...?
And about the Universal Union, we reached our goal.
I have no idea, what will happen to the group in the future.
It was a pleasure to lead you guys, and so, this is where the story
of the UU ends.
That is that,
Farewell, and good luck everyone.

-ID 105, UU.C18.SeC.00105.
Back to top Go down
Dark Heart

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 am

Wow, I'm gonna miss you.
And the Nocturnal UU too.
It was great fun being a member in the UU but since I haven't roleplayed as a UU or even played Garrys Mod for a long long while, I don't think I will try to join UU on the community you're on. 3 reasons: My favorite HL2RP servers are permanently down, I wasn't really a so good RPer and I'm quite busy sometimes and I almost never plays Garry's Mod anymore right now. (Because fuck you Garry, thats why.) I will really miss the UU here.
"If I ever were a well known "Douchebag", Sorry for that then."
The only people who didn't like you was the bad wanna-be-lightran donators.
They are the dochebags, not you.
Why didn't they like you? Simple. Because you are a serious guy who use proper grammar and doesn't fuck around with people. Allso you where the main leader of the nocturnal UU.
I've had a great time with you on the server, It's been so fun being in the Nocturnal UU,
If it wasn't for you I would still have been the old Zack, who kept being annoying and weird to his friends, doesn't use grammar at all and isn't a so serious person.
Oh well, maybe I'm taking THIS message too serious, cuz like, it's not like the end of the world and it's not like we are never gonna be seeing or talking anymore. XD
But the things up here is still true tho.
Anyways, that's me done.
I'll miss the UU. Bye.
Back to top Go down
http://damnlol.com
Lookforme

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey man ive only seen you like 5 times but you where a cool guy. The server is gonna be missing a fun part of the community. Bai
Back to top Go down
TurlyTon

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Well, I've been chatting with 105 and we are thinking of keeping the OTA team. We will be on later and if you wish to join us please do not hesitate to come on... We could do with some active players to help bring the server back to life.
As for the whole nocturnal UU.
If 105 is truly completely leaving I believe it is my job to take over the UU and try to get things back on their feet and get the server, and the UU more popular
Thanks for reading,
UU OTA STRIKER OWS 00173, UU MPF VICTOR 01 88675
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
ID 105

ID 105

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Because I had some good times on Nocturnal, I'll decide to help raising the playercount, and show how to keep the UU alive, I guess.
-UU.C18.SeC.00105.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, and good luck.   Farewell, and good luck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell, and good luck.
Page 1 of 1